- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bowtie Pasta (of course)... just like Harry wears
- tomatoes... as red as Harry's nose
- black olives... like his eyes
- feta cheese...like the wax build up in his ears
- Italian dressing... Harry is Italian
- If you can't make it or are too lazy go buy it at the store and think of Harry, don't add hair.
- Mix the stuff together.
- Eat with fork or favorite utensil.
NotesI was bored one day and had too much to drink and decided I needed to sober up before work. Pasta always makes me feel better. This salad also reminds me of my friend Harry because he has a lot of hair.
Everyone should try pasta salad...don't put your hair in it (if you can).
Love you Harry :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More