- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bowtie Pasta (of course)... just like Harry wears
- tomatoes... as red as Harry's nose
- black olives... like his eyes
- feta cheese...like the wax build up in his ears
- Italian dressing... Harry is Italian
- If you can't make it or are too lazy go buy it at the store and think of Harry, don't add hair.
- Mix the stuff together.
- Eat with fork or favorite utensil.
NotesI was bored one day and had too much to drink and decided I needed to sober up before work. Pasta always makes me feel better. This salad also reminds me of my friend Harry because he has a lot of hair.
Everyone should try pasta salad...don't put your hair in it (if you can).
Love you Harry :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More