- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bowtie Pasta (of course)... just like Harry wears
- tomatoes... as red as Harry's nose
- black olives... like his eyes
- feta cheese...like the wax build up in his ears
- Italian dressing... Harry is Italian
- If you can't make it or are too lazy go buy it at the store and think of Harry, don't add hair.
- Mix the stuff together.
- Eat with fork or favorite utensil.
NotesI was bored one day and had too much to drink and decided I needed to sober up before work. Pasta always makes me feel better. This salad also reminds me of my friend Harry because he has a lot of hair.
Everyone should try pasta salad...don't put your hair in it (if you can).
Love you Harry :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More