- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 - 10 chicken legs
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (I don't like thyme so I used 1 teaspoon of dried Savory)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 green onions, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 hot pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a ziplock baggy or in a nonreactive baking dish and allow chicken to marinate for 3 - 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven to 350' F or prepare your grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Bake for about 20 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
NotesThis is another recipe from our April Food Challenge over in the forum. The recipe called for chicken thighs, but I used legs. It's a very tasty dish and worth making again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More