- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 cups homemade chicken stock clarified
- 2 cups strained freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 whole cloves
- a few slices of orange, with white membrane removed
- Combine clarified stock, orange juice, and cloves in a saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a simmer over very low heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain into bouillon cups and garnish with thin orange slices.
NotesBrowsing the internet I found this delicious soup. It's really light and can be served both hot or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More