- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 cups homemade chicken stock clarified
- 2 cups strained freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 whole cloves
- a few slices of orange, with white membrane removed
- Combine clarified stock, orange juice, and cloves in a saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a simmer over very low heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain into bouillon cups and garnish with thin orange slices.
NotesBrowsing the internet I found this delicious soup. It's really light and can be served both hot or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More