- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryBrowsing the internet I found this delicious soup. It's really light and can be served both hot or cold.
- 6 cups homemade chicken stock clarified
- 2 cups strained freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 whole cloves
- a few slices of orange, with white membrane removed
- Combine clarified stock, orange juice, and cloves in a saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a simmer over very low heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain into bouillon cups and garnish with thin orange slices.