HALF AND HALF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Half and Half Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick of room temperature butter
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (YES! You will not taste it at all, I promise!)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Set oven to 375.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
Cream the butter and brown sugar in a mixer.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
Add vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well combined.
Next, add the dry ingredients all at once.
Mix until just combined.
With a spatula, fold in the semi sweet and white chocolate chips.
Drop a tablespoon sized amount of cookie dough on the cookie sheet, making three rows of three.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until firm and cooked through.
I hope that you enjoy these soft and yummy cookies with your family.