- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick of room temperature butter
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (YES! You will not taste it at all, I promise!)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Set oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well combined.
- Next, add the dry ingredients all at once.
- Mix until just combined.
- With a spatula, fold in the semi sweet and white chocolate chips.
- Drop a tablespoon sized amount of cookie dough on the cookie sheet, making three rows of three.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until firm and cooked through.
NotesI have been experimenting with chocolate chip cookie recipes for a couple years now, trying to make one that has less fat and less sugar than most recipes I've seen and tried. My goal has been to create a cookie recipe that is delicious and healthier for my two daughters. The name "Half and Half" is for half the butter, half the sugar and for half chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips.
I hope that you enjoy these soft and yummy cookies with your family.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Short & SweetSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More