- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Halibut or Swordfish Steaks (About 1 - 1 1/2 lbs)
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 pkg Athenos precrumbled feta (I usually 'cheat' and go for the Peppercorn or Garlic herb)
- 1 small jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped roughly)
- 1 jar of Pitted Kalamata Olives (Drained)
- 1 Lemon (Zest and Juice)
- Olive Oil
- Rub down a 7x10 Baking dish with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix Sour Cream, 1 pkg of crumbled Feta, Artichoke Hearts, lemon juice, lemon zest, and Kalamata Olives.
- Salt and pepper your steaks on both sides.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the baking dish.
- Arange steaks on top of mixture. Pour the remaining mixture over the top of the steaks.
- Sprinkle remaining precrumbled Feta over the top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 - 40 minutes
NotesLet me begin by stating that the following recipe should in absolutely no way be construed as anything resembling a low fat. But it makes an increadably moist halibut steak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Jean’s Recipe File
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More