- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Halibut or Swordfish Steaks (About 1 - 1 1/2 lbs)
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 pkg Athenos precrumbled feta (I usually 'cheat' and go for the Peppercorn or Garlic herb)
- 1 small jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped roughly)
- 1 jar of Pitted Kalamata Olives (Drained)
- 1 Lemon (Zest and Juice)
- Olive Oil
- Rub down a 7x10 Baking dish with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix Sour Cream, 1 pkg of crumbled Feta, Artichoke Hearts, lemon juice, lemon zest, and Kalamata Olives.
- Salt and pepper your steaks on both sides.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the baking dish.
- Arange steaks on top of mixture. Pour the remaining mixture over the top of the steaks.
- Sprinkle remaining precrumbled Feta over the top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 - 40 minutes
NotesLet me begin by stating that the following recipe should in absolutely no way be construed as anything resembling a low fat. But it makes an increadably moist halibut steak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More