- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1 Tbs Salt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp. fresh squeezed
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbs Chopped fresh dill
- 4 8 oz. Halibut fillets or other firm white fish
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs butter, cut up into small pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, sugar, salt, 1 Tbs. lemon juice, and dill. Place fillets in a shallow dish and cover with marinade, refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Remove fish, set marinade aside and save for later.
- Heat a large saute pan coated with oil.
- Saute fillets util golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from heat and transfer fillets to a dish, cover to keep warm.
- Turn heat up to high and add reserved marinade. When it bubbles and browns, add remaining lemon juice.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add butter, swirling pan to melt.
- Remove pan from heat, pour sauce over fillets and serve.
NotesA fresh and light tasty spring/summer type dinner fish.
Not sure where I got this recipe, I've had it a while, somewhere online I think. . .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More