- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1 Tbs Salt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp. fresh squeezed
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbs Chopped fresh dill
- 4 8 oz. Halibut fillets or other firm white fish
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs butter, cut up into small pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, sugar, salt, 1 Tbs. lemon juice, and dill. Place fillets in a shallow dish and cover with marinade, refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Remove fish, set marinade aside and save for later.
- Heat a large saute pan coated with oil.
- Saute fillets util golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from heat and transfer fillets to a dish, cover to keep warm.
- Turn heat up to high and add reserved marinade. When it bubbles and browns, add remaining lemon juice.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add butter, swirling pan to melt.
- Remove pan from heat, pour sauce over fillets and serve.
NotesA fresh and light tasty spring/summer type dinner fish.
Not sure where I got this recipe, I've had it a while, somewhere online I think. . .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Cookin'See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More