- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup lentils, rinsed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6 oz pieces white fish (halibut, tilapia, etc)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried basil)
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionaly, until softened, 5-6 minutes
- Add the garlic adn sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 1 minutes. Add the broth and lentils and simmer, covered, until the lentils are tender, 20-25 minutes. Season with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3-5 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, wine, and tarragon. Drizzle over fish and lentils.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More