- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 8
- 5 large! carrots
- 1 big baked potatoes or 2 small
- 1/2 tsp carraway seeds
- 1/4 tsp lemongrass (dry herb)
- 1 TB brown sugar
- handful pecans, maybe 1/2 cup
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 tb olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp coriander
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- little bits of thyme and sage maybe 1/8 tsp each? may not be important.
- Salt to taste.
- Chop up the potatoes and carrots in big chunks. Throw into 3? cups boiling water with the coriander and lemongrass. When they are fall apart done, drain alot of the water off, leaving a cup or so in? Add the rest of the ingredients and blend adding the nuts last. A food processer or blender or immersion blender thingy all would work.
- If you wanted, the pecans might be good chunkier too, but I blended mine.
- Oh, I left all the skins on - potatoes and carrots. Just scrub a bit.
NotesI just made this up because for some reason I wanted carrots...and it turned out well. This recipe is not exact cuz I'm estimating, so if you're not the taste and adjust type... well, it might not turn out quite as good as mine did.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More