- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag Cranberries
- 1/4 C water
- 1/3 C Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C Raisins
- Start to Boil..
- When it seems like all the cranberries have popped, add
- 1/4 - 1/3 C Orange Juice
- couple dashes of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Splash of Raspberry vinegar
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Turn heat off.
- Add 1/2 - 1/3 small apple chopped raisin size and cool.
- I think you could double it to the whole bag. There were only 2 of us!
NotesI couldn't follow the recipe I had, and this turned out wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More