- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag Cranberries
- 1/4 C water
- 1/3 C Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C Raisins
- Start to Boil..
- When it seems like all the cranberries have popped, add
- 1/4 - 1/3 C Orange Juice
- couple dashes of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Splash of Raspberry vinegar
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Turn heat off.
- Add 1/2 - 1/3 small apple chopped raisin size and cool.
- I think you could double it to the whole bag. There were only 2 of us!
NotesI couldn't follow the recipe I had, and this turned out wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More