- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag Cranberries
- 1/4 C water
- 1/3 C Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C Raisins
- Start to Boil..
- When it seems like all the cranberries have popped, add
- 1/4 - 1/3 C Orange Juice
- couple dashes of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Splash of Raspberry vinegar
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Turn heat off.
- Add 1/2 - 1/3 small apple chopped raisin size and cool.
- I think you could double it to the whole bag. There were only 2 of us!
NotesI couldn't follow the recipe I had, and this turned out wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More