- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bag Cranberries
- 1/4 C water
- 1/3 C Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C Raisins
- Start to Boil..
- When it seems like all the cranberries have popped, add
- 1/4 - 1/3 C Orange Juice
- couple dashes of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Splash of Raspberry vinegar
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Turn heat off.
- Add 1/2 - 1/3 small apple chopped raisin size and cool.
- I think you could double it to the whole bag. There were only 2 of us!
NotesI couldn't follow the recipe I had, and this turned out wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More