- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 Cup Semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 LB Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla (I like Mexican Vanilla it's much stronger. I bought some when I was in Cancun Yum)
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped Jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Chocolate Cream cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs Cream ( or milk)
- 1 1/2 Tbs Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- In a double boiler, Melt Butter & Chips
- In a large bowl mix eggs with salt until foamy. Slowly beat with hand mixer in sugar and vanilla.
- Now with a wooden spoon, Stir in Chocolate mixture,Stir in flour then Jalapenos and then nuts.
- Pour into a well prepared Edge pan or 13 x 9 baking dish
- Bake 350 for 25 to 30 minutes
- Top might crack but that's ok inside will still be moist. Frost after cooling
- Chocolate Cream cheese Frosting: Cream cheese and butter then vanilla and cream. add cocoa and powdered sugar blend well and frost brownies.
NotesNot sure where I got the recipe but I've had it for years. Very Yummy!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
A Falcon FeastSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More