- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® orange and black candy decors
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil until cooled and chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More