- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® orange and black candy decors
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil until cooled and chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More