- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE:
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter flavor shortening
- ORANGE DRIZZLE:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- yellow food color
- red food color
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-inch round pizza pan.*
- Beat brown sugar and shortening in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Add egg, water and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture, beating on low speed until well blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread batter in prepared pan to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chips and pecans over top. Return to oven. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Drizzle CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE over top. Drizzle ORANGE DRIZZLE over chocolate. Let stand about 1 hour until drizzles set. Cut into wedges. 16 servings.
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Combine 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons butter flavor shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- ORANGE DRIZZLE: Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon water, 3 drops yellow food color and 2 drops red food color in small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Cookie pizza can be baked in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 375°F. 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More