- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (16oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- multi-colored sprinkles
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Add white chocolate, vanilla pecans, and food coloring; mix well.
- Spread in foil-lined 8inch square pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More