- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (16oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 4 drops red food coloring
- multi-colored sprinkles
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Add white chocolate, vanilla pecans, and food coloring; mix well.
- Spread in foil-lined 8inch square pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More