- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame or caraway seeds, if desired
- sandwich fillings of your choice
- Flatten one roll into a 4x5-inch rectangle.
- Make 4 equal cuts into one end for fingers, cutting the thumb strip 3/4 of the length of the dough and the finger strips 1/2 the length.
- Repeat steps for second hand making cuts opposite.
- Separate the fingers slightly.
- Pull the thumb strip off to the side and cut in half.
- Tuck the cut off piece under the palm and press into the dough.
- Place hands on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with seeds if desired.
- Repeat with remaining rolls to make a total of 6 right hands and 6 left hands.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 45 minutes or until almost double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Use a right hand and a left had to make a sandwich with the filling of your choice.
Give yourself a hand this Halloween night, by serving up sandwiches on these fun and easy Halloween Handwitches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More