- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLe TOLL HOUSE‚ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Candy corn
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/4 cups morsels and nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Remove pan to wire rack.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly.
- Top with candy corn.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.