- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 slices (3/4 oz) process American cheese
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 450°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix Bisquick and very hot water until soft dough forms. Press dough in pizza pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake 10 minutes. Spread pizza sauce over crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cut American cheese with cookie cutters in Halloween shapes. Place cheese shapes on pizza just before serving.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More