- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 slices (3/4 oz) process American cheese
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 450°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix Bisquick and very hot water until soft dough forms. Press dough in pizza pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake 10 minutes. Spread pizza sauce over crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cut American cheese with cookie cutters in Halloween shapes. Place cheese shapes on pizza just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More