- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- - 1 plastic skull, washed
- - 4 oz cream spreadable cheese or yogurt cheese, any flavor
- - 8 oz thin sliced deli-style cold cuts
- - 2 gummi eyeballs
- - toast points, optional
- Spread skull all over with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Nestle gummi eyes in eye sockets
- Layer skull with thin sliced cold cuts all over, creating "skin"
- Serve with toast points cut with ghost-shaped cookie cutter if desired
NotesI've been serving this easy cold cut plate at Halloween parties for years. Always a goofy hit. For extra spook, serve with toast points, er...GHOST POINTS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More