- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- - 1 plastic skull, washed
- - 4 oz cream spreadable cheese or yogurt cheese, any flavor
- - 8 oz thin sliced deli-style cold cuts
- - 2 gummi eyeballs
- - toast points, optional
- Spread skull all over with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Nestle gummi eyes in eye sockets
- Layer skull with thin sliced cold cuts all over, creating "skin"
- Serve with toast points cut with ghost-shaped cookie cutter if desired
NotesI've been serving this easy cold cut plate at Halloween parties for years. Always a goofy hit. For extra spook, serve with toast points, er...GHOST POINTS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More