- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3-inch square aluminum foil
- 6 hot dogs
- 8 currants or small raisins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 red licorice lace
- Roll each roll into a 15-inch snake, leaving one end a little thicker for the head. Using a knife and a toothpick, cut slashes and poke holes to decorate the body of the snake. On larger end of snake poke holes for the nose and slice a 1 1/2-inch opening for the mouth. Crinkle up the aluminum foil and place in mouth to wedge it open during baking. Cut slashes across the tail section to resemble a rattler.
- Wrap snake around a frank and place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Poke deep holes for eyes and press currants into them.
- Brush well with egg and let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack and carefully remove foil. Poke a 3-inch piece of licorice into the throat. Clip the end to make it look like a forked tongue.
NotesAny little tummy will love these Hallowieners made with Rhodes frozen roll dough. Your costumed creatures will howl with fright-night delight to the very last bite.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More