- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika (plus a sprinkling on top)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soft margarine
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained & chopped
- 2 oz Black Forest Ham, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup skim milk (plus extra for brushing)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sift into a bowl: flour, mustard, paprika and salt. Mix in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add basil, sun-dried tomatoes and ham.
- Mix lightly.
- Slowly add enough milk to the mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Place the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead briefly and roll out into (8x6inch) rectangle.
- Cut into triangles and place on a large floured baking sheet.
- Brush lightly with milk and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 12-15 mins.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More