- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika (plus a sprinkling on top)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soft margarine
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained & chopped
- 2 oz Black Forest Ham, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup skim milk (plus extra for brushing)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sift into a bowl: flour, mustard, paprika and salt. Mix in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add basil, sun-dried tomatoes and ham.
- Mix lightly.
- Slowly add enough milk to the mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Place the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead briefly and roll out into (8x6inch) rectangle.
- Cut into triangles and place on a large floured baking sheet.
- Brush lightly with milk and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 12-15 mins.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More