- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. asparagus (can use fresh or canned)
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 4 ounces 98% fat free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fat free milk
- 1 tbsp. light mayo
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. diced pimentos
- a couple grinds of black pepper
- a pinch of red pepper
- 2 tubes reduced fat refridgerated cresent rolls
- Non-stick spray
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, divided
- If the asparagus is fresh, bring water to a boil & add asparagus until cooked. (If using canned asparagus, skip to next step.)
- Drain water.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, milk and mayo until smooth.
- Fold in asparagus,ham, pepper, red pepper,onion and pimentos.
- Roll out cresent rolls and keep two triangles together to form a rectangle.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. or so of mixture onto each square.
- Bring the four corners of the cresent roll together at the top.
- Spray the top lightly with non-stick spray and put about 1 tsp. of breadcrumbs on top of pocket.
- Bake at 375F for 15-18min.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More