- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. asparagus (can use fresh or canned)
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 4 ounces 98% fat free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fat free milk
- 1 tbsp. light mayo
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. diced pimentos
- a couple grinds of black pepper
- a pinch of red pepper
- 2 tubes reduced fat refridgerated cresent rolls
- Non-stick spray
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, divided
- If the asparagus is fresh, bring water to a boil & add asparagus until cooked. (If using canned asparagus, skip to next step.)
- Drain water.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, milk and mayo until smooth.
- Fold in asparagus,ham, pepper, red pepper,onion and pimentos.
- Roll out cresent rolls and keep two triangles together to form a rectangle.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. or so of mixture onto each square.
- Bring the four corners of the cresent roll together at the top.
- Spray the top lightly with non-stick spray and put about 1 tsp. of breadcrumbs on top of pocket.
- Bake at 375F for 15-18min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More