- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup half & half cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Can Flaky Grands Biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350° Spray a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, stir together eggs and half & half cream. Add shredded cheese, ham and salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into fours and carefully mix into egg mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden and eggs are done.
NotesThis is another new breakfast recipe that I made on vacation! We loved it because we love ham and it was something different from bacon or sausage, 2 things we love too! We love Grands biscuits too!
I never make a hot breakfast for my family on week days because everyone is to busy and out the door! I do make it on weekends most of the time so I took advantage of vacation and made them a hot breakfast 2 mornings! This recipe was delicious! The eggs scrambled during baking and the cheesy ham topped with the biscuits made for a hearty breakfast! Very filling and everyone was happy! Started the day out perfect!