- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 16 thin slices deli ham
- 4 string cheese sticks
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Spread the honey mustard dressing over the circle.
- Cut the circle into 8 equal pie shaped wedges.
- Cover each wedge with two ham slices.
- Cut each string cheese in half and place a half at the wide end of each dough wedge.
- Starting at the wide end, roll each wedge to the end of the dough and place each roll onto a sprayed baking sheet with the pointed end underneath.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesCrescent rolls filled with Ham and Cheese. Perfect for lunch or a fun after school snack.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More