- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, baked day old
- 2 tablespoons sweet & spicy mustard, divided
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices sharp, white cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cut loaf into 1/2-inch slices. Place 4 slices in the bottom of a sprayed 9-inch square baking pan. Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard over the bread slices. Top with ham and cheese. Spread 4 more slices of bread with the remaining tablespoon of mustard and place over cheese, mustard side down. Combine eggs and milk and pour evenly over bread.
- Cover pan and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator and uncover. Sprinkle with corn flake crumbs and drizzle with butter. Bake on the middle shelf at 350°F for 90 minutes.
NotesNeed an idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Try our simple Ham and Cheese Strata perfect for any meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More