- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. cooked ham, cubed
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 2 T. margarine
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1/8 t. paprika
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. water
- 4-oz. can mushrooms, drained and 1/4 c. liquid reserved
- 4-oz. pkg. medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 c. sour cream
- Saute ham and onion in margarine; stir in pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add water, reserved mushroom liquid and noodles; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms; heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream; heat through without boiling.
NotesEnjoy this recipe from Gooseberry Patch Favorite Cheap & Easy Recipes Cookbook or from their newsletter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Fun appetizers and snacks
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More