- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 2 cups Bisquick Original baking mix
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Wisconsin Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers
- Heat oven to 350º F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Mix all ingredients. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More