HAM CORN BREAD CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 2 cups Bisquick Original baking mix
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Wisconsin Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers
Heat oven to 350º F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Mix all ingredients. Pour into baking dish.
Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into squares.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Betty Crocker: Easy Bisquick Suppers