- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 ounces cream cheese,softened
- 2 Tbs. honey,divided
- 1 Tbs. minced green onions
- 1 (8-count) package refrigerator crescent rols,separated into triangles
- 6 ounces (24 slices) thinly sliced ham
- 1 Tbs. mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple,drained
- Serves 4
- Mix cream cheese,half the honey and green onions;spread over dough.
- Cut ham into triangles slightly larger than dough. Mix mustard,mayonaise,remaining honey and pineapple in medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375. Layer about 4 ham triangles onto each dough triangle.
- Spoon some pineapple mixture on top of ham slices.
- Roll up crescents,starting from the wide end, to enclose filling.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet, leaving space between rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown;remove carefully from baking sheet.
- Serve immediately.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More