HAM CRESCENT ROLLS
- 3 ounces cream cheese,softened
- 2 Tbs. honey,divided
- 1 Tbs. minced green onions
- 1 (8-count) package refrigerator crescent rols,separated into triangles
- 6 ounces (24 slices) thinly sliced ham
- 1 Tbs. mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple,drained
- Serves 4
Mix cream cheese,half the honey and green onions;spread over dough.
Cut ham into triangles slightly larger than dough. Mix mustard,mayonaise,remaining honey and pineapple in medium bowl.
Preheat oven to 375. Layer about 4 ham triangles onto each dough triangle.
Spoon some pineapple mixture on top of ham slices.
Roll up crescents,starting from the wide end, to enclose filling.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet, leaving space between rolls.
Bake for 15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown;remove carefully from baking sheet.