- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- Pan of dinner rolls in foil pan
- Honey mustard
- Thinly sliced deli ham
- Slices of Swiss cheese
- Slice the whole pan of rolls in half using a bread knife. Put the bottom half back in the little
- foil pan.
- Spread honey mustard on both sides of the rolls.
- On the bottom half, layer thinly sliced deli ham.
- Then top the ham with slices of Swiss cheese.
- Place the top of the rolls on the cheese and cover with alum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. You just want to warm them, not bake them. They get soggy if you over heat them.
NotesThis is my sister's recipe and she doesn't use the poppy seeds... She emailed what to do, so I'm just copying it as she typed it. The original recipe called for a lot of butter and plain mustard. They are very easy to make and you can alter the recipe to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More