- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbs. Ranch Dip Mix
- 1/2 Lb. Shaved Deli Ham, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Thinly sliced. Or Cucumbers, Sliced and Quartered.
- Take 1 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, and using a rolling pin, spread out into a circle.
- Then place it onto a grill, or grilling pan, until cooked
- Mix the following Ingredients into a small dish.
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Dip
- Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onions
- and Ham
- Mix Well
- Place one spoon full of your mixed ingredients onto your flattened roll and spread evenly
- Roll it up, and cover with Plastic Wrap
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes
NotesMaking dinner couldn't be easier, try these rolls ups and it is sure to please you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More