- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8
- 16 fresh asparagus spears (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 16 thin slices fully cooked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- Place asparagus and water in a microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of ham. Just before serving, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with roll-ups.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesA Spring-time Favorite !!!
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More