HAM N ASPARAGUS ROLL-UPS
- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8
- 16 fresh asparagus spears (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 16 thin slices fully cooked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- Place asparagus and water in a microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of ham. Just before serving, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with roll-ups.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesA Spring-time Favorite !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More