- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8
- 16 fresh asparagus spears (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 16 thin slices fully cooked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- Place asparagus and water in a microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of ham. Just before serving, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with roll-ups.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesA Spring-time Favorite !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More