- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup finely chopped, fully cooked ham
- 1/2 (10 oz.) pkg frozen green peas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 10 inch pie pan.
- Rinse peas under cold water to separate and then drain.
- Sprinkle peas, ham and cheese into pie pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients in blender on high for 15 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and until knife inserted into middle of pie comes our clean.
- This is about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let pie stand 5 minutes before cutting
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More