- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cups bran flakes
- 2 apples, grated
- 1/2 Cup pistachios, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 slices boiled ham (1/16” thick )
- 1/2 Cup apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325’
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg till light in color.
- Add carrots, bran, apple, nuts and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and divide into 16 parts.
- Spread mixture on ham slice, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix preserves and mustard - brush on ham.
- Bake 12-15 minutes - let rest 5 minutes and slice into 1” pieces.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More