- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 slices ham
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, lemon juice and prepared horseradish.
- Heat the brown sugar mixture in the microwave on high heat 1 minute, or until warm.
- Score both sides of ham slices. Place on the prepared grill. Baste continuously with the brown sugar mixture while grilling. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- I go to the deli and get a couple of thick (1" to 1 1/2") slices of ham or Turkey.
NotesThis is a longtime favorite of my family -- even the most selective 'diners' like it! Cooked ham is basted with a warm, zesty sauce while grilling. Smoked turkey slices may be substituted for ham
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More