- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 slices ham
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, lemon juice and prepared horseradish.
- Heat the brown sugar mixture in the microwave on high heat 1 minute, or until warm.
- Score both sides of ham slices. Place on the prepared grill. Baste continuously with the brown sugar mixture while grilling. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- I go to the deli and get a couple of thick (1" to 1 1/2") slices of ham or Turkey.
NotesThis is a longtime favorite of my family -- even the most selective 'diners' like it! Cooked ham is basted with a warm, zesty sauce while grilling. Smoked turkey slices may be substituted for ham
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Foodie BabySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More