- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2-1/4 pounds shaved deli ham
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing until smooth.
- Stir in green pepper, onions and olives.
- Spread about 1/2 cup over one tortilla. Top with a seventh of the ham. Repeat six times. Top with remaining tortilla. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 20 wedges
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More