- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups ham, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups of shredded cheddar or swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced (I leave this out)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cream chees and milk. Wisk until smooth. Add flour and salt, combine.
- In another bowl, wisk effs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- press parchment paper into the bottom of a 9 x 13 in pan (enough so it coveres the entire pan. Pour egg mixture into pan and bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.
- Remove omelet from oven andspread with dijon mustard. Sprinkle with cheese and ham and green onions. Starting at one end, roll up jelly roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with green onions and cheese if you wish. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges.
NotesAnother Pampered Chef recipe - it presents itself so pretty!