- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces Hormel Cure 81 Ham
- 2 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Single serving bag Kay’s Naturals Wasabi Pretzel Sticks, use some now save rest for afternoon snack
- Grape tomatoes
- Newman’s Own Italian salad dressing
- Cut ham and cheese into cubes and place in a small Ziplock bag. Make a small side salad by cutting grape tomatoes into quarters, and tossing with dressing; pack in a small Gladware container.
- At your desk, spear your cubes with the pretzel sticks and serve with your tomato salad.
NotesPer serving: Calories 221, Fat 6g, Carbs 4g, Protein 28g
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More