- Cooking Time: 12 - 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17-1/4-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked or Brown Sugar Ham
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Beat egg and water until blended; set aside. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 14x10-inch rectangle; cut in half lengthwise.
- Brush both pastry halves lightly with some of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. of the cheese and the pepper evenly over one of the pastry pieces; cover with ham slices.
- Place remaining pastry piece, egg-side down, over ham.
- Roll gently with rolling pin to seal.
- Brush with additional egg mixture.
- ROLL up tightly to form a 14-inch log, starting at one of the long sides.
- Cut log crosswise into 24 slices.
- Place, cut-sides down, on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining egg mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cheese.
- BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- I serve them with honey mustard dipping sauce.
NotesThese are so yummy! I got this recipe out of the Kraft Foods magazine (www.kraftfoods.com for a FREE subscription)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More