- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (2 sheets) frozen puff pasty, thawed
- 1 lbs deli ham, shaved thin
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets to the size of your sheet pan.
- Place one pastry sheet on the pan and spread the sour cream mixture on the pastry, leaving a one inch border for sealing.
- Arrange the ham over the sour cream and sprinkle the cheese over the ham.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and brush the edges of the pastry before placing the second pastry sheet on top.
- Seal the edges with a fork.
- Brush the top with the egg wash and poke holes or slits in the pastry for the steam to escape.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 min.
NotesMy husband and I stay at a Bed and Breakfast quite often. This was one of the sides at breakfast one time and it was so good I had to get the recipe. It is so easy! I looks really pretty also.
Not only for breakfast. I have made it before with soup!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More