- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3 o.z. package cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup margarine – softened
- 4 slices of Ham
- Ritz Crackers
- In small bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and margarine until well blended.
- Spread ¼ of mixture on 1 ham slice, repeat with remaining cheese mixture and ham slices.
- Roll up from short sides, chill for several hours.
- To serve, slice rolls into ½ inch thick slices.
- Arrange slices on top of Ritz Crackers.
- Makes about 3 ½ dozen appetizers
NotesI got this one from the same friend who gave me the Tortilla Roll-up recipe.
My Family Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More