- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3 o.z. package cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup margarine – softened
- 4 slices of Ham
- Ritz Crackers
- In small bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and margarine until well blended.
- Spread ¼ of mixture on 1 ham slice, repeat with remaining cheese mixture and ham slices.
- Roll up from short sides, chill for several hours.
- To serve, slice rolls into ½ inch thick slices.
- Arrange slices on top of Ritz Crackers.
- Makes about 3 ½ dozen appetizers
NotesI got this one from the same friend who gave me the Tortilla Roll-up recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More