- Cooking Time: 18 min
- Servings: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon miracle whip
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Slice rolls in half sandwich like. Combine mayonnaise and miracle whip and spread both insides of the rolls. Place a slice of ham and cheese inside each sandwich. Close rolls and place them into a baking dish close together. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and divide between rolls, covering tops. Bake at 350°F 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are golden brown.
NotesRhodes Warm-N-Serve Dinner Rolls are the perfect size for these tasty sliders. Bake up a batch for your next meal.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2260