- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ozs turkey ham, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 ozs fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup egg whites, slightly beaten
- 2 ozs reduced fat Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a 8" square dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ham, yogurt, crackers, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in beaten egg whites.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Calories 70 %CFF 30 %
- Total Fat 2 g Saturated Fat 1 mg
- Protein 9 g Cholesterol 20 g
- Carbohydrates 2 g Sodium 368 mg
- Sugars 2 g Fiber 0.0 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More