- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ozs turkey ham, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 ozs fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup egg whites, slightly beaten
- 2 ozs reduced fat Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a 8" square dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ham, yogurt, crackers, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in beaten egg whites.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Calories 70 %CFF 30 %
- Total Fat 2 g Saturated Fat 1 mg
- Protein 9 g Cholesterol 20 g
- Carbohydrates 2 g Sodium 368 mg
- Sugars 2 g Fiber 0.0 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More