- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 pound sharp processed cheese (sliced)
- 1 10 oz. pkg. chopped broccoli (cooked and drained)
- 6 slightly beaten eggs
- 3 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. dry mustard
- 1 T. minced onion
- 2 c. diced cooked ham
- 12 slices bread
- Cut bread into triangles and lay flat in 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer broccoli and ham (or chicken) with cheese on top.
- Arrange extra bread on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over baking dish.
- Let stand 6 hours or overnight.
- Bring to room temp. and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top if desired 5 minutes before end of baking time.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More