- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1-pound package refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small head romaine, torn into pieces
- Heat oven to 400° F. Roll the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle and cut into 8 triangles.
- Stack a piece of the ham, cheese, and onion on the bottom of each triangle and roll the dough up around the filling. (Some of the filling will stick out the ends.)
- Transfer the rolls to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Combine the mustard and oil in a medium bowl and toss with the romaine. Serve with the turnovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More