- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1-pound package refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small head romaine, torn into pieces
- Heat oven to 400° F. Roll the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle and cut into 8 triangles.
- Stack a piece of the ham, cheese, and onion on the bottom of each triangle and roll the dough up around the filling. (Some of the filling will stick out the ends.)
- Transfer the rolls to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Combine the mustard and oil in a medium bowl and toss with the romaine. Serve with the turnovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
My Family Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More