HAM AND PARMESAN ROLLS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2/3 cup diced ham
- 2/3 cup, grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Place the ham, cheese and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir thoroughly to combine.
- With a pair of scissors, cut one roll into small pieces and drop into the ham mixture.
- Stir to coat all pieces in the mixture.
- Repeat with remaining rolls, stirring thoroughly after each roll. Once all rolls are cut, knead the mixture with your hands to thoroughly combine the dough with the ham mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 large or 12 smaller pieces and form each piece into a ball.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter while still warm.
NotesFreshly grated parmesan cheese and dice ham give these easy dinner rolls a delicious kick for a variety of occasions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More