- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2/3 cup diced ham
- 2/3 cup, grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Place the ham, cheese and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir thoroughly to combine.
- With a pair of scissors, cut one roll into small pieces and drop into the ham mixture.
- Stir to coat all pieces in the mixture.
- Repeat with remaining rolls, stirring thoroughly after each roll. Once all rolls are cut, knead the mixture with your hands to thoroughly combine the dough with the ham mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 large or 12 smaller pieces and form each piece into a ball.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter while still warm.
NotesFreshly grated parmesan cheese and dice ham give these easy dinner rolls a delicious kick for a variety of occasions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More