- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick®
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400º F. Spray pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle ham, pineapple and onions in pie plate. Mix Bisquick, milk, eggs and mustard until blended; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
A Falcon Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More