- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick®
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400º F. Spray pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle ham, pineapple and onions in pie plate. Mix Bisquick, milk, eggs and mustard until blended; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Koken met OmaSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More