- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter, for pan
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- coarse salt & ground pepper
- 2 baking potatoes (about 1 ¼ pounds), peeled
- 10 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350. Butter a 9-inch round cake pan (at least 2 inches deep). Line bottom of pan with a parchment-paper round.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream; season with 2 teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Thinly slice potatoes (less than ¼ inch thick); drop into egg mixture.
- Lifting potatoes out of egg mixture, arrange half the potatoes in a pan. Layer with ham, broccoli, cheese, and remaining potatoes. Pour egg mixture over top. Press down firmly so that potatoes are fully submerged in egg mixture.
- Cover with foil; bake until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour. Uncover; continue baking until golden and set, 30 to 45 minutes more.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes in pan. Run a knife around edge, and carefully invert onto a plate. Peel off parchment. Reinvert, top side up. Slice with a serrated knife.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More