- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter, for pan
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- coarse salt & ground pepper
- 2 baking potatoes (about 1 ¼ pounds), peeled
- 10 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350. Butter a 9-inch round cake pan (at least 2 inches deep). Line bottom of pan with a parchment-paper round.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream; season with 2 teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Thinly slice potatoes (less than ¼ inch thick); drop into egg mixture.
- Lifting potatoes out of egg mixture, arrange half the potatoes in a pan. Layer with ham, broccoli, cheese, and remaining potatoes. Pour egg mixture over top. Press down firmly so that potatoes are fully submerged in egg mixture.
- Cover with foil; bake until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour. Uncover; continue baking until golden and set, 30 to 45 minutes more.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes in pan. Run a knife around edge, and carefully invert onto a plate. Peel off parchment. Reinvert, top side up. Slice with a serrated knife.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Koken met Oma
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More