- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI try to have a few different recipe using leftover ham and this is one of them. It's very tastey and made all in one dish.
- 1 pound ham, cubed
- 1 pkg.(32oz)froz. hashbrown potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Toll House OR Ritz crackers,
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix together all filling ingredients in very large mixing bowl. Spread into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with the 1/2 cup of cheese. Mix crushed crackers with melted butter together and spread over cheese. Bake at 350* for 45 to 50 minutes.