- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ham, cubed
- 1 pkg.(32oz)froz. hashbrown potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Toll House OR Ritz crackers,
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix together all filling ingredients in very large mixing bowl. Spread into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with the 1/2 cup of cheese. Mix crushed crackers with melted butter together and spread over cheese. Bake at 350* for 45 to 50 minutes.
NotesI try to have a few different recipe using leftover ham and this is one of them. It's very tastey and made all in one dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More