- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI try to have a few different recipe using leftover ham and this is one of them. It's very tastey and made all in one dish.
- 1 pound ham, cubed
- 1 pkg.(32oz)froz. hashbrown potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Toll House OR Ritz crackers,
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix together all filling ingredients in very large mixing bowl. Spread into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with the 1/2 cup of cheese. Mix crushed crackers with melted butter together and spread over cheese. Bake at 350* for 45 to 50 minutes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Get Real Gal's Guide to Eating Clean
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More