- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped ham (about 3 ounces)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 7 (1-ounce) Hawaiian bread rolls, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onions, ham, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Combine milk and next 5 ingredients (milk through nutmeg) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Stir in ham mixture. Add bread, tossing gently to coat.
- Arrange half of bread mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of cheese; top with remaining bread mixture. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake an additional 20 minutes or until set.
- Calories:353 (30% from fat), Fat:11.9g (sat 5.7g,mono 3.9g,poly 1.1g) Protein:23.9g, Carbohydrate:35.9g, Fiber:1.4g, Cholesterol:50mg, Iron:2.9mg, Sodium:993mg,Calcium:384mg
NotesThis is one of my favorite Cooking Light recipes. Very easy and absolutely delicious and filling. Good for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
I usually pair it will a romaine salad and some fresh fruit.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More