HAM AND VEGGIE CRESCENT WREATH
- Cooking Time: 15-18
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 container (8 oz) pineapple cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, rinsed, patted dry
- 6 grape tomatoes or small cherry tomatoes, quartered
Heat oven to 375°F.
Turn 10-oz custard cup upside down on center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
Remove dough from 1 can, keeping dough in 1 piece; do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.) With palms of hands, roll dough in one direction to make 12-inch log. Cut log into 20 slices.
Arrange 16 slices, slightly overlapping and in clockwise direction, around custard cup on cookie sheet.
Repeat with second can of dough, cutting log into 20 slices. Arrange remaining 4 slices and slices from second can (total of 24 slices) slightly overlapping each other and in counterclockwise direction, close to but not overlapping first ring.
Remove custard cup.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently loosen wreath from cookie sheet; carefully slide onto cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Place wreath on serving tray or platter. Spread cream cheese spread over wreath. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.