- Cooking Time: 15-18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 container (8 oz) pineapple cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, rinsed, patted dry
- 6 grape tomatoes or small cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Turn 10-oz custard cup upside down on center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Remove dough from 1 can, keeping dough in 1 piece; do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.) With palms of hands, roll dough in one direction to make 12-inch log. Cut log into 20 slices.
- Arrange 16 slices, slightly overlapping and in clockwise direction, around custard cup on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with second can of dough, cutting log into 20 slices. Arrange remaining 4 slices and slices from second can (total of 24 slices) slightly overlapping each other and in counterclockwise direction, close to but not overlapping first ring.
- Remove custard cup.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently loosen wreath from cookie sheet; carefully slide onto cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place wreath on serving tray or platter. Spread cream cheese spread over wreath. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla Cupcakes
Roasted Onion Salad
Snowy Garlic Mashed PotatoesSee More