- Cooking Time: 45 - 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1tsp.dried onions
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash of pepper
- Mix and put in a long baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More