- Cooking Time: 45 - 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1tsp.dried onions
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash of pepper
- Mix and put in a long baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More