- Cooking Time: 45 - 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1tsp.dried onions
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash of pepper
- Mix and put in a long baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delightful DessertsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More