- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 center-cut ham steaks, 1 inch thick
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut slits around edge of ham steaks to prevent curling; stick cloves in edges of ham.
- Place one ham steak in greased baking dish; spread with one tablespoon mustard; cover with half of cranberry sauce.
- Top with second ham steak; spread with mustard and remaining half of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More