- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 center-cut ham steaks, 1 inch thick
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut slits around edge of ham steaks to prevent curling; stick cloves in edges of ham.
- Place one ham steak in greased baking dish; spread with one tablespoon mustard; cover with half of cranberry sauce.
- Top with second ham steak; spread with mustard and remaining half of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through Italy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More