- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 center-cut ham steaks, 1 inch thick
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut slits around edge of ham steaks to prevent curling; stick cloves in edges of ham.
- Place one ham steak in greased baking dish; spread with one tablespoon mustard; cover with half of cranberry sauce.
- Top with second ham steak; spread with mustard and remaining half of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More